Become a video games tester today - click here

Friday 25 November 2011

Games Computer Games : Why do it?

Why did I start doign Games Computer Games ? I used to blog about gaming on Giantbomb, I wanted to reach a broader audience with Games Computer Games than I thought Giantbomb would allow me.

Where is Games Computer Games going now? Well to be honest I don't know, as an aging veteran gamer, I don't have the sort of gaming time I expected to have when I started Games Computer Games. In reality having two young children has somewhat hampered my time to write on Games Computer Games.

One thing I have decided is come what may, Games Computer Games will not be abandoned. Games Computer Games may become a refuge or otehr mid-thirties gamers who need somewhere to moan about how they don't have time to game any more.

Certainly I think the Left 4 Dead advice I've provided here on Games Computer Games is pretty good. I don't suppose Games Computer Games is a good name for a site if it's just about Left 4 Dead though?

I will broaden the horizon of Games Computer Games - Smokemare will ride again! I don't know what Christmas will bring - traditionally I get at least one game - even if I don't get time to play it. I still have to plough through LA Noire when I get time.... And that's from June!

The trouble is - as I've said before on Games Computer Games, I'm finding ahcievement hunting on Left 4 Dead games more fun... As I said in my Duke Nukem Games Computer Games post - volunteering for anaethetic-free pile surgery would probably be more fun than playing Duke Forever...

I still can't believe how it destroyed my joy of gaming!

My advice, the official 'Games Computer Games' advice for any long suffering wives out there who have lost their huspands to the XBOX - get him Duke Nukem Forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment